tieferlegung w210 kombi Avantgarde mit niveauregulierung

• Hello,

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!

I have buy a coilovers kit from TA-Technix but the kit is not correct I
    can not make the rear shock because I have the niveauregulierung and I do not know how to do now.

It is possible to drop the rear whit the original niveauregulierung ?
    How to do and how much cm I can drop the rear ?

If it possible whit the original niveauregulierung
    it is better that I leave the original springs (173.000km) at the rear
    or even when I installed those supplied in the kit TA-Technix with the adjustment system ?

If you have another's solutions they are welcome

Many thanks for your help

ps: sorry for my bad english but my deutsche is very more bad of my english LOL

• Nobody can help me?

I need to know that for tomorrow morning because after is too late for send back the coilovers.

HELP HELP HELP

• iam not completly sure, but i think i heard that is not so easy to chance the suspension on the second axle.

caused the oil-circuit an the holders on the axle.

i have the automatic level control and the only thing wars to chance the springs in R&H 35mm. thats it. may the shock absorber from the avantgard in the amg version make it ner the street.

• automatic level control

... can be adjusted, there is a lever that is in charge of the actual height of the cars rear axle, there is a nut, open it and by lifting or pulling the lever down, the level can be adjusted!

Maybe I can find a pic, will post it here! :D

• SUPER!!!!

Thanks you very much!!!!

Just one more question, I make the new spring whit the adjustable part from the coilovers or I let the rear full stock ?

• You call it : Automatic level control :D
    When you`d like to bring down your s210 ( station wagon )
    At first you`ve to change your springs. After changing, the heiht
    is adjustable in the near from your transfer case.
    Only when the engine is working !!!

King regards

stefan

• SUPER!!!!

Thanks you very much!!!!

Just one more question, I make the new spring whit the adjustable part from the coilovers or I let the rear full stock ?

Leave it like it is, not worth changing it! ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!