11x18 ET38 in back possible without bodywork?

• Hello. Greetings from Los Angeles! I apologize for the bad German language, I am using Google translate. I think I will get a better answer here then USA Mercedes forum.

I have a 2001 "Tektitgrau 753" W210 E320 T-Modell. I plan to purchase these BBS "Super RS" wheels, size 9x18 ET42 for front and 10x18 ET50 for rear.

but I want to replace the outer lips to make the wheels 9,5x18 ET36 (to make 0,5" bigger) in the front and 11x18 ET38 (to make 1" bigger) in the rear. I would be using 235/40 in front and 265/35 in rear.

You guys have a lot of experience with wide wheels on W210. Could this combo work on my car without modifying the fender?

Thanks for the advice and I will post pictures when it is finished.

Picture of the wheels:

• welcome...

vorne, must du die kotflügel kanten bearbeiten (anlegen) und hinten auch!
    das wird ziemlich eng

sehr schöne felgen hast du da

ist dein auto auch tiefer?

gruß kai
    :winke:

• Hi!

Really nice rims. I think a bit bodywork will be necessary. But it depends on your suspension kit. If you use coilovers or airride you will have to extend the arches. Don´t be afraid. If 11x20 is possible you won´t have any problems with the BBS.

Matthias

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!