Hilfe w210 update to 2000 model!

• Bitte helfen...
    Ich habe dass phone system raus gemacht, jetzt habe ich eine grosse probleme.
    bei meinem Becker be4716 dass mute button arbeitet nicht.
    Wenn ich dass MUTE button drucke schreibt dort "NO TP", aber fruher wenn ich ein music horte und wenn ich mute wollte druckte ich einfach mute und dasss sound wird nicht kommen aber jetzt wenn ich drucke schreibt dort NO MUTE. was fur eine probleme istd ass? ich will wie fruher dasss MUTE button arbeitet.wie kann ich dass funktioniren?

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• da hast du die zentraleinheit des aps30 defekt...

kann man nicht reparieren X( X( X(

es arbeitet doch , ich habe dass telefon ystem von w202 gebaut ,und dann raus gemacht und dann kommt diese probleme...wenn ich Mute drucke schreibt wie sie in video sehen NO TP... in englishe form ist etwas geschrieben aber weiss nicht wass fur ein menu dass ist...

• web-rover
    09-09-2004, 10:58 AM
    I'm in the process of fitting my just-bought APS 30 in place of Audio 10. I used to have my Nokia car kit mute lead connected. Everything seems to work except the radio muting no longer works when the phone's in use. The 4720 instructions I've got says that a phone speaker output can be passed through the Becker unit, but I'm not sure if this works on the 4716. This would be great as with the hood down I often can't hear a caller on the feeble Nokia speaker in the footwell. The Mute or Speaker function is set through a User Menu.

(added) However, I can't see how to get into the User Menu (which also allows for changing display settings, Gala and the phone settings Mute/Speaker etc and is seperate to the Service Menu). The 4720 asks you to hold down the tone key for two seconds but this doesn't work on the 4716.

How do I get into the User Menu?

Arnie
    09-09-2004, 03:44 PM
    (Go to destination input menu and hold buttons 2 and 7 pressed.)

see here:

http://www.megacomm.de/telemat…30/mb_aps30_allgemein.htm

You can use Google language tools to translate

• (Go to destination input menu and hold buttons 2 and 7 pressed.)
    so etwas gefunden aber wass ist Destination menu? woist denn dass?

I'm in the process of fitting my just-bought APS 30 in place of Audio 10. I used to have my Nokia car kit mute lead connected. Everything seems to work except the radio muting no longer works when the phone's in use. The 4720 instructions I've got says that a phone speaker output can be passed through the Becker unit, but I'm not sure if this works on the 4716. This would be great as with the hood down I often can't hear a caller on the feeble Nokia speaker in the footwell. The Mute or Speaker function is set through a User Menu.

(added) However, I can't see how to get into the User Menu (which also allows for changing display settings, Gala and the phone settings Mute/Speaker etc and is seperate to the Service Menu). The 4720 asks you to hold down the tone key for two seconds but this doesn't work on the 4716.

How do I get into the User Menu?
    09-09-2004, 03:44 PM
    Arnie
    Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2002

(Go to destination input menu and hold buttons 2 and 7 pressed.)

see here:

http://www.megacomm.de/telematik/mer..._allgemein.htm

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!