W211 Turbo/ boost issue

• Hello,

1st id like to say hello, i just joined this site after reading a fair bit about the car, sorry is a 2008 e280 cdi 3L V6.Ok so the reason im posting is i have an issue My car was going great for the entire 7 weeks i owned it, yay, then it had an engine light come on.I had one of those cheap scanners and it told me turbo solenoid (the car basically had no acceleration and the accelerator wouldnt actually allow the transmission to kick down)Anyway i removed the actuator and gave it to a mate who works with electronics, he replaced the motor and little plastic gear, he also said he tested the circuit board and everything was great.

So i refitted it, got rid of the fault code and no improvement .... so after pulling my hair out i took it to a garage and they used it, so they found an oxygen sensor issue) They said they do not know wtf is going. Then the car drives for half an hour and then no power, so i pull over restart and bingo power again for half an hour on if its coming back and going again ...... can someone shed some light plz? Wondering if O2 sensor is capable of affecting boost control?

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
    http://ozbenz.net/viewtopic.php?t=24055
    Video advertising studio

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!