W210 E230 1997 - Central Locking Pump Problem

• Hello,

Can anyone advise - I have just replaced my CLP with a second hand one after the original pump failed. The new pump is working when I press the remote key for all functions. But the doors, boot, back rests and fuel cap do not work at all even though the the pump running. I do not believe that I have any leaks in the system. The doors did lock and unlock with the old pump until it failed. Do I need to run the the engine to build up the vacumn in the system before it will operate the features correctly. I had the old pump disconnected for several weeks until I fitted the new pump.I would appreciate any comment / solution if anyone out there can help.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
    http://ozbenz.net/viewtopic.php?t=22911
    Promo video production company

Thanks

• In general it is good that he starts a new thread for each car as these are different models, but it would be interesting to know if these cars are his cars or if he is a mechanic in a garage and the cars are customer cars.

Dave, it would be nice if you can introcuce yourself and your cars ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!